Sunday, August 8, 2010

Power-struggle

I won but just barely!
Baby J pinched M so I put him in time-out.
At our house it always goes the same way.
Do something naughty.
Go to time-out.
Say sorry to the offended party.
Get out of time-out.
All was going accordingly until the 'sorry' part came. Instead of saying 'sorry' Baby pretended to go in for a hug but then PUNCHED M.
So... Back to time-out. Over and over Baby refused to say 'sorry' so he kept going back to time-out. After OVER AN HOUR, I wanted to give up. All I could do to not get frustrated was get my camera and take some pictures of Mr. Stubborn.
Finally!! After about 90 minutes, Baby finally gave in and said sorry.
Mommy - 1 Baby - 0

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!Kudos to the Mom for not giving up and sticking to the plan. I needed yo to teach me when you kids were little...

    ReplyDelete