Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 52

I was going to do the same project 365 that I did last year but after just one week of it...
I'm bored.
The first 365 project, I was motivated by wanting to see if I could actually take a picture every day for a year.
Well. I can.
I did.
And I feel like I'm taking the same exact pictures that I did a year ago... Only with different editing.
Which I'll probably hate in a year again.
The new plan?
Project 52!
This is how I'm going to do it.
At the beginning of every week I'll pick a paper out of this super cute jar...
(It's cute because who wants to pick inspiration out of an ugly jar?)
On each piece of paper is a topic/theme that I will keep in mind as I take pictures during the week.
The way I chose the themes was by sitting down and writing down all the topics that I wanted to work on or themes that I thought would make good pictures. I was surprised that I didn't even have to go Googleing (totally a word) for ideas.
I had plenty in my head that I want to work on. :)
So.
Sunday I will draw my first one!
I'm so excited!
Oh!
And if you want, you can totally play too! Just share if you do so that I can have a look-see.

1 comment:

  1. Um... I'm confused. I can play too? play what? and share what? and you want to have a look-see of what?

    ReplyDelete