I'm going to do a photo challenge that I found on a website that I frequent. (iheartfaces)
It's for the month of December and starts TODAY!
December really snuck up on me but I suppose it does every year.
Dec. 1st is: Me. (Introduce yourself)
I thought about not doing this one because given the amount of info I put on this little ol' blog, you probably already know more about me than you want to.
But I figured it would look bad if I started out my challenge by not doing the first challenge.
I decided to take some pictures of me.
No fancy camera.
No getting dressed up first.
No Photoshopping myself afterwards.
I'm sure that's already more than you needed but just to be sure...
Here's you a few extra Krista-facts.
- I love rain. (Bonus if there's thunder to go with it.)
- I hate chatting on the phone.
- I love wearing my husbands sweatshirts.
- I hate confrontation.
- I love fall.
- I hate winter.
- I love to find a book that I can't quit reading.
- I hate to clean but love a clean house.
- I love cheesy Hallmark movies and happy movie endings.
- I'm left handed.
- I read the book "Killing Mr. Griffin" in High School. It scared the crap out of me and I had to sleep with my mom for several nights afterwards...
- My favorite time of day is early morning. But only if I'm the only one up.
- I like the toilet paper to roll off the top. Rolling from the bottom is just wrong.
- I LOVE the ocean but being on it in a boat, scares me.
- I'm the oldest of 11 kids.
- I've broken bones in my body 6 times.
- I've lived in 23 different houses... That I can remember. (It took me a long time to figure that out just now.)
- It takes me a long time to fall asleep at night.
- I was baptized in the Pacific Ocean. All I remember is: It was COLD.
- My most embarrassing moment is... Ya right! Like I would tell you. It was embarrassing.
- Talking to people I don't know, or don't know really well, scares me.
- In elementary school I tried to fail the vision test so that I could wear glasses.
- In 1st grade I told every one that a boy I liked was my cousin so that I could hang out with him without everyone teasing me. Everything was going well until the boy heard and told everyone that we WEREN'T cousins. :(
- My first memory is a Mickey Mouse birthday cake. I think I was two.
- I think fast food is gross but I still eat it sometimes.
- My biggest fear is that... Whoa. That's way to 'deep' for this post.
- I don't understand cigarette smoking.
- My dream vacation would be a week on a tropical beach with my Hubby.
- I'm a dog person. I encourage my dog to chase cats out of our yard.
- I got married when I was 19.
- I love being a stay-at-home mom but that doesn't mean I'm not feeling crazy by the end of almost every day!
- I have 3 boys and would rather have 3 boys, than 3 girls... Except when I'm cleaning their bathroom.
- It was easier for me to be friends with boys in High School than girls. That is a completely useless skill after you get married. :) Luckily, over the last few years, I've learned how great it is to have girlfriends.
- My favorite color is purple. No. Red. Wait... Tiffany Blue... Okay. I just love color.
- I'm starting to get gray hair. I hate that.
- I can't go under water without my nose plugged.
- My kids make me laugh every single day.
- My kids make me mad every single day.
- I love my family.
- I love my kids.
- I love my husband.
- I love my life.
Happy December everyone!