Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Photo Challenge: Day 1

I'm going to do a photo challenge that I found on a website that I frequent.  (iheartfaces)
It's for the month of December and starts TODAY!
Wow.
December really snuck up on me but I suppose it does every year.
Anyway.
Dec. 1st is:  Me.  (Introduce yourself)
I thought about not doing this one because given the amount of info I put on this little ol' blog, you probably already know more about me than you want to.
But I figured it would look bad if I started out my challenge by not doing the first challenge.
So...
I decided to take some pictures of me.
Really me.
No fancy camera.
No getting dressed up first.
No Photoshopping myself afterwards.
Just me.  Being silly.  On a Saturday morning.
 I'm sure that's already more than you needed but just to be sure...
Here's you a few extra Krista-facts.

  • I love rain.  (Bonus if there's thunder to go with it.)
  • I hate chatting on the phone.
  • I love wearing my husbands sweatshirts.
  • I hate confrontation.
  • I love fall.
  • I hate winter.
  • I love to find a book that I can't quit reading.
  • I hate to clean but love a clean house.
  • I love cheesy Hallmark movies and happy movie endings.
  • I'm left handed.
  • I read the book "Killing Mr. Griffin" in High School.  It scared the crap out of me and I had to sleep with my mom for several nights afterwards...
  • My favorite time of day is early morning.  But only if I'm the only one up.
  • I like the toilet paper to roll off the top.  Rolling from the bottom is just wrong.
  • I LOVE the ocean but being on it in a boat, scares me.
  • I'm the oldest of 11 kids.
  • I've broken bones in my body 6 times.
  • I've lived in 23 different houses...  That I can remember.  (It took me a long time to figure that out just now.)
  • It takes me a long time to fall asleep at night.
  • I was baptized in the Pacific Ocean.  All I remember is:  It was COLD.
  • My most embarrassing moment is... Ya right!  Like I would tell you.  It was embarrassing.
  • Talking to people I don't know, or don't know really well, scares me.
  • In elementary school I tried to fail the vision test so that I could wear glasses.
  • In 1st grade I told every one that a boy I liked was my cousin so that I could hang out with him without everyone teasing me.  Everything was going well until the boy heard and told everyone that we WEREN'T cousins.  :(
  • My first memory is a Mickey Mouse birthday cake.  I think I was two.
  • I think fast food is gross but I still eat it sometimes.
  • My biggest fear is that...  Whoa.  That's way to 'deep' for this post.
  • I don't understand cigarette smoking.
  • My dream vacation would be a week on a tropical beach with my Hubby.
  • I'm a dog person.  I encourage my dog to chase cats out of our yard.
  • I got married when I was 19.
  • I love being a stay-at-home mom but that doesn't mean I'm not feeling crazy by the end of almost every day!
  • I have 3 boys and would rather have 3 boys, than 3 girls...  Except when I'm cleaning their bathroom.
  • It was easier for me to be friends with boys in High School than girls.  That is a completely useless skill after you get married.  :)  Luckily, over the last few years, I've learned how great it is to have girlfriends.
  • My favorite color is purple.  No.  Red.  Wait...  Tiffany Blue...  Okay.  I just love color.
  • I'm starting to get gray hair.  I hate that.
  • I can't go under water without my nose plugged.
  • My kids make me laugh every single day.
  • My kids make me mad every single day.
  • I love my family.
  • I love my kids.
  • I love my husband.
  • I love my life.
Alright.
That's enough.
Happy December everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment