Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DPC - Day 19

 LIGHT
As I was taking this picture for today's topic...
I caught sight of something else and it reminded me of the lesson a gave to the primary kids on Sunday.
The lesson was built around John 8:12 which says:
“I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness..."
I suppose there are complicated and deep discussions about why Jesus is referred to as the 'light' but the primary kid level way that I explained it was by blindfolding a girl and asking her to put some cards in the correct order.
Of course she couldn't do it and we had a discussion about how following Gods plan for us is like having a light to follow in a dark world...  Without Him, we would probably feel lost and discouraged about life.
Anyway.
That's why I took this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment