Thursday, December 13, 2012

DPC - Day 11

I spend a lot of time in my 'office'.  And now that I've deleted my Facebook account, the time is mostly productive.
(Picture editing.  Church primary work.  Family History.  Bills.  Etc.)
I call it my office but it's really just a desk/computer area in the corner of the living room.
I have it there on purpose though.
I could have found space in another room but I knew that I would spend a lot of time on the computer and I wanted to be in a place where I could be close to the kids and whatever we had going on.
My favorite thing is that the kids seems to like having me close.
It's common for me to be at my desk and one the kids to bring something (Train tracks.  Legos.  Army Guys.) out of their room to play with on the floor next to my desk.
Today Jacob brought a few legos and set them up on the corner of my desk.
It was a perfect setup for today's theme:
HANDS AT WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment